Porland Porcelain started hard-paste porcelain production in Gebze Facilities in year 1992, and since 1995, it continues its activities with its 1,200 employees in its production facilities established on 300,000 m2 open area and 65,000 m2 closed area in Bilecik 2nd Organized Industrial Zone.
In the facility established on 10,000 m2 land in Gebze Dilovası locality, Decorative Pattern Design and Production have been carried out.
In our Bilecik production facilities;
- - Open and closed raw material stocking areas,
- - State-of-the-art spray dryer units,
- - Isostatic pressing machines,
- - Automatic molding lines,
- - Pressure casting machines,
- - Full automatic lathe lines,
- - Automatic glazing machines,
- - Computer controlled biscuit, glaze and decoration firing kilns
- - CNC milling and CNC lathe machines for mold production,
- - Casting and mixing machines for plaster molds
- - Pattern cutting and pattern printing machines,
- - Glass processing machines,
- - Automatic packing and shrink machines